Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Things Site Meter Shows

I'm obsessed with my Site Meter statistics. Over the past week or so, they've show a fairly large spike in traffic. Referrals indicate that most of this is coming from Google Image searches. Not entirely shockingly (this is the Internet!), you mostly seem to be searching for bulges, wrestling, and just plain old hot guys.

More interesting to me are those of you looking for "naughty bookworms." Are you looking for something like this picture below, perhaps???


If so, to you sick freaks, I say, "Howdy, fellas!" *LOL*

Yet, despite in the increased traffic, no one is commenting! Guys, I'm starting to feel really lonely and unappreciated. Stroke my ego and leave some sort of comment!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you sure it's you ego you want stroked?

whqnmm

Frank said...

Well, of course, other kinds of stroking would be most appreciated, Vince. Sadly, technology has not yet advanced to the level where "masturbation comments" are possible.

Unknown said...

Ha! I like "masturbatory comments" better.

vxtlssjz