Thursday, June 23, 2005

Another Batch of Bagatelles

All kinds of random links and notes tonight. Enjoy!

**************************

The ever-helpful and supportive
Cindy (aka The Unsinkable Cindy Best; aka The Notorious C.A.B.) sent this link to an artist who makes book furniture. Tres chic!
_________________________

Faggoty-Ass Faggot investigates the depths of nerdiness at Microsoft.
_________________________

Begosh and Begorrah! No wonder the Irish drink; school fairly forces them to!

(Via Inside Higher Ed)
_________________________

It may be a few shades less "subtle" than yesterday's underwear, but it's even hotter, I say. DAMN!!!

(Via Gay.Fleshbot)
_________________________

Iris Chang, who I've written about before, is getting a statue.

(Via Bookslut)
_________________________

Who knew middle-aged Russian bankers could have such street cred?
_________________________

I'm only vaguely aware of who Derek Jeter is (and only because he dated Mariah Carey's crazy ass) and have never seen or hear of the other guy in my life, but this picture gives me dirty, dirty thoughts.

(Via Gawker)

1 comment:

CB said...

"You like me, Frank. You really, really like me!"

FAF's entry was hilarious. As a trekkie, I'm offended that not only are we pegged as pedophiles (via Ace ), but now even those nerds at Microsoft give us no respect!