Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ahhhh.... Freakout!!!

A week from Friday, I officially graduate from college. The yawning abyss of Real Life that has haunted my dreams lo these many months draws nigh. Like a star caught in the unbreakable gravitational grip of a black hole, I can do nothing to avert my fate and continue my blissful reverie of subsidized unemployment and general laziness. Woe! Woe! Woe!

As you can tell from the overblown prose, I'm kinda freaking out (very chicly, of course) about it. I'm just so unprepared for the cruel, cruel world! Where on earth am I going to find a decent job? How in the hell will I be able to get up that early every day? It's just mindboggling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eh. You'll be fine.

Frank said...

Thank you, Vince, for your... "rousing" and "enthusiastic" pep talk. *LOL*