Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Working...

I've been tagged by Hubbard in the Eight Things Meme that's been making the rounds of the old blogosphere of late. Since I'm such an indiscreet blog whore open book, coming up with eight random things you all don't already know about me is a bit of a challenge, so it's taking a while for me to get it done. And since I didn't find anything interesting on the Net last night, this is all the content I have for today. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions for random facts about me you want to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank--

Possibly I'm showing that I'm unredeemably nerdy, but I think a few interesting facts would be what you're reading, what books you wish you'd written, and so on.

whatev said...

do you pick your nose and eat it?

I've just watched a clip about the same, so it immediately came to mind.