Tuesday, December 19, 2006

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

Not that I don't deserve it, but I totally didn't expect to be named Time's Person of the Year! I'm just incredibly honored and hope I can live up to the title!

*end sarcasm* Seriously, people, this has to be the stupidest thing a magazine has ever done. They totally just said, "We don't feel like doing any work this year, so just slap some silver on the cover and appeal to good old American narcissism!" Piffle, I say, piffle!

(Originally via The Fagat Guide)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just staggered by the article's thesis: "Well, it sucks that even in modern democracies we can't do things like intervene in humanitarian crises or stop wars of occupation, but, hey, we got Wikipedia and YouTube!"

GayProf said...

Hey, now, that magazine comes with a mirror right on the cover. Well, it's more like a cheap piece of aluminum foil, but still...