Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Well, THAT Ruined My Day

I had a doctor's appointment at one o'clock today (just a little sore throat/earache). So I got there about 12:45/12:50 and went to park in between two cars. Well, apparently I didn't have as much room as I thought in between the two cars and I ended up hitting the one on the passenger side, though it really was just a scratch. The woman in the car, a drug rep, was kinda pissed at first, so I was a bit worried this would spiral out of control, but she soon calmed. It was a company car and she didn't know what to do, so she called her company and they said she had to get a police report. Meanwhile, I went in and rescheduled my appointment for tomorrow. Couple of minutes later, the policeman came, was supremely bored and indifferent to the whole thing (not much reason for him to get excited, really), we filled everything out, and now here I am typing this up.

It really isn't all that big a deal. As I said, it was just a scratch; my mother (who came towards the end of the police report filing) said the company might not even bother to report it since it's so minor. Still, it's the kind of thing that really ruins your day.

No comments: