Monday, June 13, 2005

I Want You To Want Me

Being the attention whore in need of constant validation I am, I check my Site Meter summary about once every two minutes to see how many of you are reading and how long you stay on. I think something's wrong with the Site Meter algorithm, though, because despite the fact that, of late, a relatively small number of you have spent a relatively long time here, my "Average Visit Length" keeps going down. It's a mistake, obviously. It must be some kind of mistake.

Of course, it's not as if I'm at all desparate or anything. It's not as if all of my self-esteem were
bound up in how many people like my blog (and, by extension, me). I mean, how silly would that be?!?!? I'd certainly never buy into so shallow and arbitrary a measure of self-worth. Most certainly not...

3 comments:

Jake said...

Of course, it isn't. That is just plain silly talk! : )

Unknown said...

Fine. I love you. You're brilliant. Amazing. I want you like I've wanted no other person.

There. Is that what you wanted?

Frank said...

Oh, Vince, you always know just what to say!