Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bravo, Blogger!


About a week or so ago, I noticed that one of the buttons in the "Compose" area of the Blogger was new. Upon investigation, it turned out that they'd finally changed their programming to allow direct picture placement in posts. Joy!

Before, I had to go use Hello (a Google product, BTW, which is also the parent company of Blogger. Coincidence? Hmmmm.... I mean, we all know corporations would never take advantage of synergies between their companies to the detriment or inconvenience of their customers. That's just CrazY talk!!!). While hardly hard labor, it was still a much too long and complicated process. Finally, though, they've cut through the middleman!

Anyway, ever since the change, I've wanted to try it out, but kept waiting for an image to come along I would have posted anyway. Well, days without such an image's appearance later, I finally said "Screw it!" and just posted this here picture above and found the new method of picture posting is a pretty easy and straightforward process. Good job, Blogger-Bots!

4 comments:

CB said...

I hated using PhotoBucket for images, because then you can't enlarge them ala thumbnails. (Well, you could, but that's just way too much HTML crap for me.) Hello was decent, but ugh ... annoying. This new picture posting seems all right. I'm on a dial-up at home, so I'm waiting to test it out.

Foxy! :-P

CB said...

P.S. (lol) I miss the frames around the pictures! Or did you ever have frames around your pictures? ::goes to browse through your blog to check.:: Hmm, nope. Must just be mine, lol. FRAMES! FRAMES!

CB said...

P.P.S. All right, I officially love this new feature. It's quick (even with the dial-up) and it allows for the text to be situated beside the picture. Weeshaw!

Frank said...

Yeah, the new picture feature's pretty sweet. MUCH better than Hello!