Tuesday, May 17, 2005

"Funk"

The Black-Eyed Peas have a new song out. In this song, Fergie (NOT the British one, but the one my sister and me watched on that classic Disney Channel show "Kids, Inc.") sings a chorus of: "No, no, no, no, don't funk with my heart." ostensibly, they're using "funk" in place of "fuck"; however, I'm convinced that they really are saying "fuck," but everyone's stupid enough to believe that it's actually "funk" and thus okay to broadcast over the airwaves. It's genius, really, but I'm on to them, I tell ya, on to them! Take THAT, Black-Eyed Peas! MuHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Sorry, I've just had that song, which is entirely too catchy, stuck in my head for two days. It's starting to get to me. Just a little, though.)

Speaking of "funk," how 'bout this utterly sacrilegious picture? If you know any religion-nuts you dislike, send it to them and watch their heads explode from the sheer blasphemy of it all. Better yet, wait for the actual movie to come out and send that to them!

No comments: