Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sports

While no longer allergic to sports, as I was when I was younger, I'm hardly what you'd call a fan. But that doesn't mean I can't lust after sportsMEN! The new Nike Pro Apparel commercials (the ones with the masks and the crazy, yet oddly wonderful, music) show some prime specimens of manhood. I don't know who any of them are, but they're HOT!

Also in the world of sports...


As I'm sure everyone is aware, the Super Bowl is this Sunday. I don't really care. I don't watch it, even for the commercials or possible "wardrobe malfunctions" (unless guaranteed that it'd be of the male variety). I am, however, a native of South Jersey, deep in Philadelphia Eagles territory; there is no getting away from it around here. E-A-G-L-E-S chants abound. There's so much green, you'd think St. Patrick had come back to life and was holding court at Lincoln Financial Field. It's really sickening. Philly fans deserve a championship (it's been twenty years and the football team hasn't won any, except for like back in the sixties before there was a Super Bowl), but it's all just a bit... much.

No comments: