Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I Will NOT Put a Pun Here!

I simply adore Alan Cumming. That Scottish brogue, that cheeky glint in his eye, the unconventional handsomeness, it just does it for me. (And he wears kilts a lot, which always gets me hot and bothered! *hehehe*) That said, half of the movies he makes I wouldn't be caught dead seeing. Son of the Mask? With Jamie Kennedy? Alan, that had better be a big check you're getting, because if you did it on artistic merits, I think I'll have to hurt you.

If you see any interviews with him this week or so (to promote Son of the Mask), they'll inevitably mention that he has a new fragrance out called, what else?, "Cumming." How wonderful is that? As he said to Jon Stewart, "After forty years of having my name made fun of, I have my revenge!"

No comments: