Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Jen and Brad

By now I'm sure we've all heard the news: Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt have separated. Really, I couldn't give a flying fuck. Jennifer Aniston is a talentless shrew and Brad Pitt couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. I'm not one to totally decry the cult of celebrity, but at least give me some entertaining celebrities! And why is it such a shock that these two are splitting up? Half of ALL marriages end in divorce and the rate in Hollywood must be like 90% or something. It was only a matter of time; frankly, I'm shocked they lasted this long. So, Mr. Pitt and Ms. Aniston, congratulations on your divorce. I'm sure your millions and the ten hookers and five gigolos, respectively, you have squirreled away will dull the pain.

(BTW, I have to admit that, while I can see why so many people drool over Brad Pitt, I can't join in on the lusting. Something about him just... squicks me out. Mark my words, years from now we'll all learn he's a serial killer or something!)

No comments: