Friday, January 07, 2005

Cleanin' fool!

I haven't had anything to bitch about, thus the lack of entries the last day or two. I really don't think anyone besides me is reading this, so it hardly matters. And even if someone IS reading, I doubt they much care that I was silent for two days. *shrug* It's better for my ego to go with the illusion of an interested readership, so we'll go with the assumption that lots of people were on the edge of their seats waiting for my next posting.

I'm a bit of a lazy-bones. I'm not one of those people who LOOOOVES to clean (that's my sister). Since I still live at home (as does my neat-freak sister), I luckily don' t have to clean. Every now and again, though, some switch goes off in my head and I start cleaning. Tonight was one of those times, leading me to mop the floor (with a Swiffer Wet), scrub the toilet (with one of those wand things), and clean the bathroom in our addition (with lots and lots of Orange Glo). The shower was disgustingly dirty and mildewy (and still isn't as immaculate as I would like). I'm going to get bleach tomorrow to disinfect the actual tub a bit. At some point before I go back to school, I think I'll also scrape off all of the old, cracking, mildewy caulking around the shower door and put some fresh caulk on.

Ah, the glamour... *hehehehe*

No comments: