Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sex(uality)-Related Tidbits

This New York Times Magazine piece on gay romance books is all over the place (Gawker, Bookninja, Beatrice.com, and probably more besides). It's about time someone did it, I say.
___________________________

For the person who has everything (including, possibly, an STD, courtesy of your nasty ass)!

(Via Gawker)
___________________________

Ahhhh... What inspiring leaders the gay community has! Doesn't it make you proud?

(Via Towleroad; more Paris Pride at PerezHilton.com)

1 comment:

CB said...

I'm all for romance novels. I don't read them much anymore, although some of the sci-fi I read has romance at its core.

I pretty much learned to read and appreciate reading from romance novels, and I'm all for any books out there that get people interested in reading. The only way to improve your reading skills is by actually reading. The subject matter doesn't matter. First stop "Hot Sauce," next stop ... who knows?