Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The L Network

If anyone has Logo on their cable and ever watches it, question: could they possibly stuff more The L Word episodes into their line-up? Seriously, every time I turn the channel on, it's either on or coming up within the next hour or two. And when it's not The L Word, it's Queer As Folk (I regret watching every episode of that the first time; I'm not going to watch it again) or the same really, really bad gay movies (like this one about a guy who gets off on being electrocuted or this horrendous RuPaul thing that has the worst audio dubbing ever) over and over again. Get better programming, Logo!

3 comments:

Tim said...

lol obviously you were watching "Leaches" on it last night too.

They actually show some decent movies on there but you have to DVR them as most of them are between 1 and 3pm in the afternoon...

No I don't understand why

Frank said...

I didn't really watch it, but, yeah, just from the two minutes of "Leaches" I caught... uuuuuuuff!

Tim said...

lol it was really an awesome exploration of the male anatomy!