Monday, August 13, 2007

Tardy Meme

Wow, it's taken me FOREVER to complete the the Eight Things Meme Hubbard tagged me for way back when. I just couldn't come up with anything! Here it goes, though.

  • I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1) I haven't heard from who I once thought was my best friend in nearly a year.


2) I am more than weirdly interested in skin diseases and conditions.

3) I've suffered from trichotillomania (which I only just learned actually existed as an actual condition) since childhood. In childhood, I concentrated on my sideburns and hairline. I had bald spots and everything! In adulthood, it's my pubic hair that's gotten the brunt of it.

4) My right armpit is sweatier than my left.

5) I think I might have a third nipple, but I'm too uncomfortable to show anyone and see what they think.

6) I never learned how to ride a bike.

7) I have a worry-stone that I'm constantly rubbing. If I lose it for even a second, it sends me into an anxious fit.

8) I'm really a forty-one year old housewife from Kansas with three kids and an insurance broker husband. (Just kidding.)

Yeah, that totally wasn't worth the wait, but whatever. Since this meme has already made its way through the blogosphere, I won't tag anyone specifically for it. If you're hard up for blog content, though, feel free!

No comments: