Monday, June 11, 2007

The Perfect Title

Believe it or not, I put some thought into my post titles, because it's important and also rather hard. I don't succeed, probably, most of the time, and sometimes I just can't be bothered to sit and think about it for a year (especially when it's just some lame-ass piffle of no particular import), but it is an issue I care about rather a lot, even if what I'm writing on this blog isn't terribly important or artistically significant enough to warrant it.

(Via Bookninja)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't underestimate your talent for titles! Thanks to you succinctly flagging a safety issue for today's single (heterosexual) women in the title "PSA (For the Ladies)", I'll be sure to stay away from Styrian elderly widowers (6x over) that never cut their fingernails and have an odd fixation on arsenic - despite the slim pickings out there.

Hope your job is going well!

Frank said...

Thanks, Anon! I like to think of this blog as a public service more than anything else. If I save just ONE woman from a crazy Styrian widower, then I've done my job.

Job's going fine. Thanks for asking.