Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fools!

I just came back from getting gangbanged by fifty hunky men!

I've just signed an exclusive contract with Titan!

I just accepted a dream job and will be moving to London to sit around and do nothing!

I just inherited a million dollars!

I've found Jesus and will now blog only about my Bible study group meetings!

I am become Death, Destroyer of Worlds!

I can now reveal that I'm a CIA operative charged with finding Osama bin Laden. Turns out, he's been in Cape May, New Jersey the whole time!

I'm running away to Canada with Scott to be married. We're registered at Tiffany's, Mr. S Leather, and Barnes & Noble!

I'm witty and clever and do hilarious April Fools jokes that always dupe everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you want to marry someone who is comfortable drawing blood in the course of nippleplay?

Hey, perhaps that can be one of those question and answer posts you keep wanting to do...?

Frank said...

Who says Scott would be the one drawing blood? *wink*

Anyway, ours is a pure, spiritual love, uncorrupted by base urges. Purely because we're 3000 miles away from one another, but still!