Monday, January 29, 2007

For Your Consideration

If there are any troglodyte frat boys reading this who just happen to be voting members of the Academy, you might base your vote for Best Actress on this (NSFW). Cor blimey, who would have thunk Dame Judi had such a nice rack, eh?

I must say, I love a good British actress, so to have Kate Winslet, Dame Judi, and Helen Mirren all up for awards is fantastic. Though it does make who to root for problematic (especially since I haven't seen any of the movies or performances in contention). Helen Mirren is the favorite and, from what I've seen in terms of clips, absolutely deserving. She is Queen Elizabeth II! But Kate Winslet is just so charming and I love that she does what she wants to do and doesn't let Hollywood make her become a skeleton. But I've been in love with Dame Judi for years now. I'm a big PBS Britcom fan, and love As Time Goes By. Decisions!

(Via Gawker)

No comments: