Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dr. Caspar

Another fascinating article from Inside Higher Ed: The Phantom Professor. As is my wont as a Libra, I can kinda see both sides of the argument. It's sorta mean that she dishes on the students and her colleagues, but she has the right to say what she wants. It's not like she was advertising the blog in her classes and saying, "Find out how much I really hate you!" And I'd bet money that most of the students who got upset are probably not even the specific students she was talking about! (Though it says something that they think they are.) Anyway, you can judge for yourself by reading the blog in question.

(You know, it'd be really cool if one of the professors at my school did what she did. I'd love to see what they really think about us!)

No comments: