Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Not Much Happening, So I'll Ramble

Not that it's particularly unusual, but not a lot is going on with me these days. School continues on, snow falls every week, and my life stays pretty much the same.

My mother went to a psychic the other week. What she said in regards to me was that I was going to teach, either high school or college, and that I'm surrounded by women. I kinda expect that I'll end up a professor, so the former prediction isn't terribly shocking. The latter is totally true, but isn't really what I wanted to hear! I need some men around me! *LOL*

Two papers, one twenty pages and one eight pages, yawn before me. I've started research, but I've got to get cracking on writing.

I have a new show to watch on Tuesdays, courtesy of
BBC America. It's called Boiling Point and it's about this high-profile chef in London named Gordon Ramsay. He's apparently brilliant as a chef, but isn't always the most... pleasant of people, especially to staff. It's very entertaining to watch.

Good luck to Hunter on his San Francisco expedition.

I've been corresponding with the books section editor of the
Philadelphia Inquirer, Frank Wilson, for, gosh, over a year now at least. He's a very articulate, educated, and all-around nice individual. He now has a blog called Books, Inq (wow, I only just got the pun!) you might want to take a look at.

No comments: