Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Welcome BIE Readers!

If you're visiting in response to Scott's plea on my behalf (and, no, I didn't know he was going to do that, though I'm right chuffed he did), welcome! I hope you like what you see and visit again in the future. If not, though, no worries. We can't all have superior taste. (Just kidding.)

I'd also like to say what a great guy Scott is, and how honored I am that he's my blog big brother. Underneath all that rippling muscle, degenerate depravity, and smart-ass attitude beats the heart of a very, very good man with a very, very interesting tale to tell. I'm just grateful I get to hear some of it.

11 comments:

Ronny said...

I love it! I'm gonna link you over at us too! http://ronnyandtito.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

All us shallow visitors just need a little guidance now and then. Thanks for the welcome.

Frank said...

Thanks, Ronny! Will do the same.

artemunster said...

ditto Anon :)

Damien said...

It is a fantastic blog that deserves MANY more readers - we will all spread the word :)

Im gonna post the link on my blog too :)

Shalom

Damien Oz

Unknown said...

Just saw the comment in the BIE blog, and I am here now, and will be checking you out daily.

It is too bad the "blogger" does not have a "search" engine to look for specific topics/fetishes. The only search I have been able to find is one for the blog you are in, but not one for the entire blogspot system. Anyone know of a way to search the entire system?

Anonymous said...

Scott sent me and I obeyed :)~

glen_mc said...

Hello Frank!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy this clever blog very much but don't have time to read many blogs. What I can do to help you out with your hits is give you a link on my blog. K?

Frank said...

Damien: Thank you so much for that lovely post!

Glen: I think Google has a blog search engine.

Gregory: When Scott cracks the whip, we all obey!

Glen Mc: Hello!

Sue: That would be great! I will, of course, reciprocate.

Matt Lenzman said...

And I'll link to to you too, at Male Pouch