Sunday, July 19, 2009

Naming The Little Guy

I don't have a name for my dick like some guys do. It's just my dick, and, frankly, giving a name to a part of your anatomy is just silly. The other day, though, I came up with an AWESOME one: Rabbi Schlongstein. For circumcised penises only, obviously, but still awesome. And for those of an Anglophilic bent, how about Dick Whittington?

Do you, male readers, have names for your magnificent appendages? What about you, female readers? Do you name the old bazoongas, or even your no-no cavern?

8 comments:

Damien said...

I wish I hadda cum up with Rabbi Schlongstien myself :)

AliGunn said...

I knew a girl who referred to her 'peachfish'.

Otherwise: you must be joking.

Frank said...

Damien: Feel free to steal it!

Anonymous: Perfect!

AliGunn: "Peachfish"? Ew.

Anonymous said...

Little mark ....... and I do mean little.

Onanite

Anonymous said...

Just kidding

Toby said...

Oh god, I have never given it a name. If I had to, I'd call it Toblerone.

Frank said...

Onanite: *ba-dum-bump* And OF COURSE you're just joking.

Toby: Your appendage is shaped like a prism?!? How Euclidean! Hot.

slyder said...

My dick has not yet revealed his name to me. We have had some good times together too! I figure he'll tell me his name when he is ready. He does have a mind of his own, but I make all the big decisions on where and what he gets into to. He doesn't seem to mind that much.