Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Force Is Strong In This One

A twelve-year-old boy plays the Mos Eisley Cantina tune, really well, on the harp. Awe-SOME! A Bith couldn't do it better.

You know, I was going to say how I feel a connection to this gay nerdling, but then I realized that, you know, just because he plays the harp doesn't make him gay. I shouldn't judge his pre-pubescent non-sexuality by an instrument of all things. Such thinking is precisely the kind of thing we need to learn to avoid as a species if we are to ever get over our baser, tribal instincts.

(Jesus, I'm just so goddamn serious lately, aren't I? I promise to lighten up a bit soon. And, serendipitously, the next big post in the queue after a book review tomorrow is one of my patented Start Wars mega-posts, so that should bring us a little relief from Sturm und Drang Week here on Bourgeois Nerd.)

No comments: