Friday, December 26, 2008

Don't Know What You've Not Got Till It's Not There

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! I certainly did: lots of presents, family amity, and a great dinner. But I'm confident enough a soulless, materialistic ingrate to admit to being a little sad that I didn't get one of the things on my list I actually really wanted. It's a trashcan, yes, but it's an R2-D2 trashcan! I mean, come on!

To be fair, I came across it rather late, so my wonderful mother (seriously, she's the best, and I will brook no challenge to that fact) just didn't have the time. And, no, I'm not
actually upset, and loved all of my other gifts. Still, I really want one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sense of economic distress in your corner of the world, I see!Think of all the starving animals & children in the world!

Frank said...

Thanks, Bill, for the guilt trip!

Anonymous said...

No proble,.