Monday, November 03, 2008

Vote!

It looks like Obama is going to win, and this would make me happy, but you just never know! The Republicans are evil! People are stupid! We need, therefore, to get out and vote and end this eight year nightmare! I can't stop using exclamation points!

Seriously, get out and vote tomorrow, and then drag as many people as you can to vote, too. (And if they're Republicans or plan to vote for McCain, blackmail or annoy them until they change their vote. If they refuse, well, they can still vote, but let them know you are Not Amused.) If McCain wins, which means after he has a stroke in about six months Sarah Palin's in charge and just itchin' to bring on Armageddon, I seriously think I'll have an aneurysm. Do it for me, folks!

1 comment:

Frank said...

Only hilarious if they don't fuck up the country!