Thursday, March 06, 2008

Reason #139831-B Why I Am A Bad Gay

My skin is just a mess right now. My face is all flaky, yet oily, bumpy, and just not the best it's ever been. I know the steps to good facial skin -- cleanse, tone, and moisturize -- but I don't do them because I'd rather sleep an extra three minutes in the morning rather than do a regimen, and even more importantly, I HATE putting anything on my skin. Even if it's good for it, I just feel greasy and yucky. And I just realized there's absolutely no point to this post, but, hey, since when does any post on any blog have a point?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find a good facial scrub that you can do in the shower. It'll take less than three minutes and you can wash it off under the spray.

As for moisturization, I find that I remember to do it more frequently if it contains sunscreen. I'm fair-skinned enough that I burn easily, so any squick from the moisturizer is overruled by the desire to avoid intense pain.

Frank said...

I do actually use a cleanser in the shower. I probably should have mentioned that. It's the other stuff I don't go in for. Just using the cleanser probably contributes to the flakiness.

Tim said...

well just washing your face regularly is a good step, even if you don't use soaps. Than watch your diet, a lot of foods well cause your conditions and if you don't have time to clean you still have time to eat right!
no soda's, cut a lot of fried food with batter out, and watch the sweets or at least the chocolate.

Heh i sound so bad here, oh well