Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BBC Animal Report

Rare white stag found in Scottish Highlands.

Gold eagle gets sight partially restored by groundbeaking surgery. What I love most about the story is that she's now in with a male golden eagle with a broken wing, and "
Staff at the sanctuary hope the pair will eventually breed." I can picture the male now: "Hey, baby, you're half-blind, I'm lame; LET'S GET IT ON!" *LOL*

Hamsters the "it" pet in China for the Year of the Rat
. This guy totally agrees.

New carnivorous dinosaurs found in Sahara.


2 comments:

Bigg said...

I promise this is not a slam - but did you mean to spell it ground 'beaking?'

Frank said...

It would be so awesome if it was intentional (golden eagles, groundBEAKING), but, alas, it's just a typo. I think I'll keep it up, though.

Anyway, nice to see you again, Bigg! Haven't seen you in a while.