Thursday, January 24, 2008

2008

Because I'm an idiot, I didn't keep track of the number of posts for a few days, so my 2,000th post came and went without the proper fanfare. So, in honor of the still-new year, I'll instead celebrate this, my 2008th post. Woooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!

Three years and two thousand (and eight) posts of stuff and nonsense have come and gone, and I want to thank you, dear readers, for making Bourgeois Nerd the rousing mediocrity it is today! Here's to two thousand (and eight) more whines about how I have no life, tedious explorations of my boring-ass neuroses, and link-leechings of the hard work of much more interesting and creative people!

5 comments:

Tim said...

Sláinte!

thanks for being here and enhancing www gay nerd culture.

Now Go get laid!

Anonymous said...

Heh! "rousing mediocrity" - I'll have to use that somewhere.

Congratulations.

Marius said...

Congratulations! And I hope you got laid. :)

SG said...

Congrats! *pat on the back*

Frank said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, all!