Monday, December 31, 2007

State Of The Blog Address: Past, Present, and Future

Ladies and gentlemen, those of indeterminate, intermediate, and/or neutral gender, the state of the blog is strong!

But what of the blog's humble proprietor? Following one of the suggestions posed to me for celebrating the third birthday of this blog, I now present to you a very short evaluation of the state of... well, me at the beginning of the blog, the present of the blog, and the future of the blog (projected).

December 2004

1) Entering last semester of college.

2) Unemployed.

3) Undersexed.

4) Neurotic.

5) Living at home.

6) Total nerd.

December 2007

1) Fully employed.

2) Undersexed.

3) Neurotic, but a little less so, I think.

4) Living at home.

5) An assured blogger.

6) Huuuuuuuuuge nerd.

December 2010

1) Employed at a full-time, rewarding job for lots and lots of money.

2) Still not getting as much as I want, but not a total monk.

3) Neurotic, but only in a charming way.

4) Place of my own.

5) Internationally-acclaimed blogger.

6) Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd!

No comments: