Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Answers To Your Burning Questions

Recently, I solicited questions from you, my adoring fans, and promised that I'd answer them. But I'm fucking boring, so only two of you bothered to ask anything, which is just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I mean, I don't care that no one loves me enough to even try and get to know me a little better. That's just swell!

ANYway, thanks to Bigg and Gayprof for being curious, and here are your answers!

Bigg:

What do you do for a living?

Well, I've kinda gone into this recently, so you know all about it, but, in a word: nothing.

What do you look for in a guy?

Humor. Intelligence. Wit. A big cock.


What do you do for fun?

I'm boooooooooooring as hell. My idea of fun is reading, watching TV, and surfing the Internet. No wonder I'm out of shape and celibate, huh?

GayProf:

Tell us what your plans are for the next year.

Nothing dramatic, just get a job, get laid, discover the cure for cancer. You know, no biggies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon, Frank. If you're so boring what does that say for those of us who visit here?

Oh, perhaps you're right.

Anonymous said...

I somehow missed your call for questions... which is odd, 'cause I thought I'd been paying attention to all your posts.

Bad, Note.

So, I ask questions now, with retroactive flair:

What was your major, Mr. Nerd?

How long will it take you to give up on the real world and return to academia, where you can persue theory in peace?

If you're not having sex on a regular basis, are you at least getting drunk? If so, with whom?

Even though you have a bad track record with the sex (thus far), what kind of fantasy kiss makes your knees melt?

and (for bonus points)

If boring is a trait exhibited by someone who actively seeks out new information on a regular basis, reads frequently and critically, all-the-while piecing together lots of grammatically correct prose, what the hell does an interesting person do?

GayProf said...

Ah -- We have the same plans then. Except the cancer thing -- I don't have time for that.

Anonymous said...

Since I missed the first round of questioning, I will utilize the first round to inform the second round (which was started by Note).

You mention you want to get laid in the next year. Give us some details. What is your perfect date? And how does it go from a date to a full on sexcapade?

The man of your dreams may be reading and he needs inspiration.