Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Just Go Away!

You ever have one of those blog posts that just refuses to be finished? One that just sits in your drafts list forever and ever, taunting you with it's incompleteness, and just generally driving you mad?

I've been working on this Star Wars essay for a month now and it just won't come together. All the pieces are there, but I just can't psych myself up to fit them together, to go from amorphous string of paragraphs to a blog post of my patented brilliance and incisiveness. Oh, it'll get done, but I wish I'd just get it fucking together already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RYN: It fits nicely in my back jeans pocket, and doesn't even stick out the top. When I sit in in the palm of my hand, it's about the width of my 4 fingers. (And I have small hands). PIcture a half inch stack of 3x5 cards.