Sunday, December 31, 2006

Now Entering The Terrible Twos

On a quiet New Year's Eve two years ago today, Bourgeois Nerd unobtrusively exnihiliated into being in cyberspace. A couple of years later, who would have ever thought it'd still be around?!? I'm glad it is, though.

Doing this is a real pleasure for me: it lets me vent and express myself in a way that would be impossible otherwise. But what I really want to do is thank you, dear readers, for making Bourgeois Nerd the C-List blog it is today! Without you kind people, I'd just be talking to myself here and that'd just be really sad. So, tonight, while you guzzle down the champagne and blow your whistles, raise a glass to yourself.

Me? I'll be lame as always, watching the ball drop in Times Square from the comfort of my family room and probably working on new posts for your enjoyment. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Happy Birthday. Here's to many more.

Frank said...

Thanks!