Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Anne Geddes

You know Anne Geddes, that photographer who seems to have based her career on taking pictures of babies? Well, for some insane reason, in our powder room my mother has these three pictures of "adorable" babies in "adorable" olde-tymie bathing caps "adorably" sitting in sinks metal tubs filled with flowers. This has never been a problem (besides an aesthetic one) before, but I've just realized that the babies are watching whenever I pee! Yeah, they're just pictures, but still! It's really freaky-feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax, Frank. I understand the sentiment but at least it's babies, who are generally quite comfortable with the whole pee/poo situation.
At least it's not the president.

Frank said...

I don't care about the babies being comfortable; I care about ME being comfortable! It's all about me, Gunn! *hehehe*