Monday, September 18, 2006

Where Is That Coke-Head Freud When You Need Him?

(Warning to any straight people and/or readers who come just for the nerdy stuff: some graphic gay sex talk ahead.)

So, in the past week or two I've had two (that I remember) separate dreams in which I engage in some major rimming action. I'm talking diving in there and eating that asshole out. What does it mean? Rimming really doesn't come up in those "1000 Dreams Interpreted" books. Is it a premonition of things to come (please, please, please, please)? My body trying to tell me I have colon cancer? Or is a cigar just a cigar and all it means is I really, really need some action? It must have some significance since I keep dreaming about it.

All theories welcome!

8 comments:

Bigg said...

Some dreams are about just plain wish-fulfillment. Maybe you should find someone to give a great big rim job to, and see if the dream goes away. Don't laugh, it's worked for me...

Anonymous said...

It was just an erotic dream. I still get those whenever I'm feeling randy or lonely.

The worst are the ones that aren't about sex, but simple tenderness.

Anonymous said...

I haven't had one of those dreams for several years, whether randy or lonely. I had a female roomate once who would wake up orgamasming a couple of times a week. It's all so unfair.

Anonymous said...

Is there any reciprocation in your dream? (I'm concerned you may not be getting equal rights during your REM rimming.)

Enjoy these dreams. They're cause for envy. On the weekend I dreamt I was in late imperial Rome and I was one of the X-Men, being chased by a mutant butcher with a meat cleaver for an arm. Somewhat less satisfying than a sex dream.

Frank said...

How did I know this post would get a lot of responses? Hmmmmm... *LOL*

Jeem: As far as I can remember, they weren't the same ass. Both were really nice, bubbley asses with a little hair, but mostly smooth.

Bigg: Not laughing; I'd love to find someone to give a big rimjob to!

Chad: Yeah, I can see that.

Gunn: I would have killed that roommate out of sheer jealousy.

Erasmus: I think there was some reciprocation in at least one of the dreams. It's a bit fuzzy, though. And, though possibly not as satisfying as sex dreams, your X-Men dream sounds interesting, anyway.

Anonymous said...

I think you got a lot of comments b/c you threw it open, and b/c you're dealing with everyone's favorite topic.

But, in this case, I'd say a cigar is a cigar is a penis.

Frank said...

Oh, I know, uilifer. I asked for everyone's input and sex sells. I was just being cheeky.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know that Frank, but I'm glad you used the word cheeky.