Thursday, July 27, 2006

Coming Out

So, as you've probably heard if you visit any sort of gossip/Hollywood/celebrity website, Lance Bass has come out of the closet. "Well, DUUUUUH!" a lot of people cry. And, well, yeah, most people have "known" for, like, ever. But there is a difference between "knowing" and knowing. Plus, incredible as it may seem, a lot of people probably are suprised by the news (if they even know who he is). Also, I'd rather have a Lance Bass come out about five years after we all "knew" than a bevy of Kevin Spaceys and Sean Hayeses who stay in the closet forever, not doing a damn thing for their fellow homosexuals. So, bravo, Lance, I say! Bravo!

3 comments:

GayProf said...

I didn't know -- but I have terrible gaydar and only the slimiest knowledge of boy bands (Yeah, I know, my gay card is once again in jeopardy).

I am pleased that he came out, though.

Frank said...

I was never really into boy bands, either, GayProf. And my gaydar is terrible, too. Actually, an upcoming post will list the many, many ways in which I am a Bad Gay. Stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

I wonder whether particular blogs attract 'bad gay's? I may also fall into this category... I always thought I probably was a closeted heterosexual.