Tuesday, June 06, 2006

On This Most OMEN-ous of Days, I Have An Announcement To Make

I'm the Antichrist. Yes, dear blog readers, I, an unemployed, undersexed gay nerd who's only contact with the wider world is this here stupid blog, am the son of Satan come to bring Hell on Earth. Or something. That whole 666 thing is a bunch of crap, you know. Though, I guess, the End of Days can't be that far off if Jessica Stiles is starring in a remake of The Omen. Man that woman is a bad actress! (BTW, the movie is opening today, 6/6/06. GET IT? It's a movie about the son of Satan it opens on 666! Isn't that clever?)

Anyway, rest assured, I'm not really the Antichrist. That is, of course, Paris Hilton.

(Via Pharyngula)

5 comments:

J. Otto Pohl said...

Actually it is an ominous day. I just found out that illegal immigrants are now deliberately blinding people's dogs in Arivaca. I have a post on it and a link to the Arizona Daily Star Article. This is very uncool.

Bigg said...

I'd still read your blog, even if you WERE the antichrist. I'd just, you know, take it with a grain of salt, and stuff.

Michael LeVan said...

Glad to hear you are just regular evil and not superlatively evil.

Frank said...

JOP: That's AWFUL! I assume it's so they can't see them and bark. Poor puppies.

Bigg: If I were the Antichrist, I don't think I'd be writing a blog like this. Antichrist would need more traffic than I ever get!

Dr. Mmmmm: If I were really evil, even regularly evil, this blog'd be a whole lot more interesting! So would my sex life, I think.

GayProf said...

You are too sweet to be the AntiChrist. Good effort, though, good effort!