Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pug Chic

The pug is the flavor of the month in Hollywood. As a former pug owner, I must say that they'll fit right in in Hollywood: they are born thinking they're already stars. They can teach those starlets a thing or two about being a true diva! Plus, they're just so darn cute! (And I don't want anyone saying, "They're so ugly!" They're not; they're beautiful.)

Another reason pugs fit in in Hollywood? Pugs also often have nose jobs, though in their case it's not cosmetic, but to breath more easily. Still, it's plastic surgery!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Don't hate me, but I think pugs fall into the "so ugly they're adorable" category. My sister has a Boston terrier, and I think he's the same way.

Frank said...

*grumble* Well, I think I can not hate you, since you did say you think they're ultimately adorable. Got me with a technicality!