Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm Going Guido

When I go a while without a haircut, my hair gets all poofy and this point comes out at the top of my head. Well, my barber's on vacation, so my haircut is even more overdue than usual. And I realized that I'm starting to look like those Gotti guys. Yuck! I mean, I looooves me some Italian gumbas, but those three are just straight-up nasty! Not who you want to look like. (BTW, I've heard that there's actually a fourth brother who doesn't appear on the show. I don't know if he's just too young and it was decided it wasn't appropriate or older and out on his own, but I hope he got some hotness genes, 'cause his brothers sure didn't.) Luckily, my vampiric pallor and unplucked eyebrows should keep me from being featured by Richard or the wrath of Toby's self-Jersey-boy-hatred.

1 comment:

Frank said...

As tickled as I am by your kind offer, Richard, I can't take you up on it. One other thing that keeps me from being a true guido is the fact that I'm not in as good a shape as they are. Trust me when I say no one, especially the eye-candy-afficianos of your site, wants to see my big gut and skinny arms. *sigh*