Friday, April 07, 2006

Blogging Updates

A few months ago, one of my favorite bloggers, Scott from Bill in Exile (who I've had the privilege of getting to know over email) called it quits. He's in the middle of a novel and just didn't have the time for blogging. Well, thankfully, the siren's call of blogging has tempted him back, because he's now co-blogging at Boozhy! Welcome back, Scott!

In addition to Boozhy, several new blogs have been added to the sidebar recently, including My Amusement Park, My Confessions, and Queer Beacon. All of these blogs were kind of enough to link this humble little corner of the blogosphere, so it was incumbent upon me to return the favor. Remember, if you link here, just let me know and I'll link to you in return.

Sadly, however, one blog has been deleted from the sidebar. My main bitch, Cindy (aka The Notorious C.A.B., aka The Unsinkable Cindy Best) has closed her blog (The Asexual Agenda) down for good. Her sister found it and started reading and it weirded her out, so she stopped and took it down. We'll miss you, Cindy!

No comments: