Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Wait Till You See My *Oh!*"

You know "Wait (The Whisper Song)" by the Ying Yang Twins? Well, despite the fact that it's been out for like a year now, I (always on the cutting edge) only recently really paid attention to the lyrics. Thus, I just noticing one rather... interesting line. Ying (or Yang; does it even matter?) says at one point in the song, which is all about trying to get in some girl's pants, "Imma beat dat pussy up."

Now, ladies, if a guy came up to you and told you, "Imma beat dat pussy up," would you be like "Oh, yeah, baby!" or would you be like "Get the hell away from me you freak!"? Am I wrong in thinking it'd be more the latter than the former? 'Cause if not, you bitches is straight-up nasty!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Goodness. Whatever happened to 'Excuse me, you radiant thing you, but is your dance card full for this evening? If not, I'd very much like to take you for a turn around the room?'

I tell you, that helped me find romance on many a night!