Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Me, Me

I'm against memes, but I'll submit to Blogger Code of Ethics (TM Vince) Item #7-J (Thou Shalt Answer Memes You Are Tagged For) for dr. m(mmm). Plus, this one'll be really easy, since I don't have four things to put in many of the categories!

Four Jobs You've Had
Jobs? What jobs? I'm a spoiled brat who's never had to work a day in his 23 year-old life! Ha!

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. Star Wars
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Desk Set
4. Clue

Four Places You've Lived
Only ever lived in one place: Williamstown, NJ.

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. Rome *crosses fingers there's another season*
3. Cash In The Attic
4. Are You Being Served?

Four Places You've Been on Vacation
1. Disney World
2. Newport, RI
3. Williamsburg, VA
4. Tampa, FL

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
1. Bill in Exile
2. Gawker
3. Pharyngula
4. The Little Professor

Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. Pizza
2. London Broil
3. Steak
4. Bread

Four Places You'd Rather Be
1. London
2. Seattle
3. Bali
4. Bed

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
Err... I don't listen to albums.

Four Vehicles I've Owned
I've never owned any! I have use of a 1998 Sonoma truck, though.

Four Taggees
The buck stopes here! Plus, I don't know four bloggers that regularly read this, anyway.

1 comment:

Michael LeVan said...

I like that your favorite foods are meat, meat, bread, and fat on top of bread.