Friday, December 23, 2005

Women Are From Venus, Gay Men Are From...

An excerpt from one woman's Christmas wishlist:

Please make it a Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year for us all and assassinate the following human dung heaps:

1) One-night stands who walk around your apartment in a T-shirt and no underwear with their boners bobbing in space like an alien tentacle.
A man in a t-shirt and no underwear is one of my fantasies, actually. But I guess that's the difference between gay men and straight women. As I said in the post title, women are from Venus, gay men from... Mercury! (Thought I'd go with "Uranus," didn't ya? Credit me with some wit and good taste! Plus, I always thought Mercury/Hermes was the sexiest of the male Olympians and a little light in the winged sandals.)

(Via Gawker)

No comments: