Saturday, December 24, 2005

Smutty Santa

Santa Baby



Buh-bum.. buh-bum...

Santa baby, just slip a sable under the tree, for me

Been an awful good boy

Santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight




Santa baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue,
I'll wait up for you dear
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight



Think of all the fun I've missed,

Think of all the fellows that I haven't kissed

Next year I could be just as good

If you check off my christmas list




Santa baby, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot

Been an angel all year

Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight



Santa honey, one little thing I really need, the deed
To a platinum mine,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight



Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and cheques,

Sign your x on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight



Come and trim my chirstmas tree,

With some decorations bought at Tiffany's

I really do believe in you,

Let's see if you believe in me




Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring,

I don't mean on the phone,

Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight




Hurry down the chimney tonight

Hurry, tonight.



I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus




I saw Daddy kissing Santa Claus

Underneath the mistletoe last night.
He didn't see me creep
down the stairs to have a peep;
He thought that I was tucked
up in my bedroom fast asleep.



Then I saw Daddy tickle Santa Claus

Underneath his beard so snowy white;
Oh what a laugh it would have been
If Uncle Taddy had only seen
Daddy kissing Santa Claus last night!



Daddy Claus Is Cumming To Town



You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout,
I'm telling you why:

Daddy Claus is cummin' to town.
His making a list and checking it twice,
Gonna find out who's naughty and nice,
Santa Claus is comin' to town.

Santa Claus is cummin' to town.



He spanks you when you're weeping,
He fucks you 'til you shake;

He knows if you've been bad or good,
so be good, or your ass will break
Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout,
I'm telling you why:

Daddy Claus is cummin' to town.









(Most pictures via Proceed At Your Own Risk)

No comments: