Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Blog Birthday!



As of 5:23 PM today,
Bourgeois Nerd is one year old! Wow! Who woulda thunk it? Thank you to everyone who's read and, hopefully, enjoyed. You're all fabulous wonderful individuals and I adore you all!

As to the future: ain't no stopping me now! I plan to continue blogging for the forseeable future;
I really get a kick out of this blogging thing. Hopefully, I'll continue to get better, get more readers, and become one of them there "A-list" bloggers. Or maybe I'll just stay the same old bourgeois nerd I've always been and that you have come to (hopefully) love!

(BTW, any gifts you might wish to shower upon me to commemorate this occasion will be humbly, but gratefully, accepted. *hehehe*)


2 comments:

Michael LeVan said...

big birthday kiss! Happy New Year, Frank!

Unknown said...

Wow . . . congrats!

wbzbhq