Thursday, December 22, 2005

"Bill's Road Was Paved With Gay Intentions"

Gay on the Range collects hundreds of covers from old [mostly] 60s gay pulp novels. At lot of them are hideous, some are rather nice, and the titles/cover copy is hilarious! A lot of books sound like they might be quite, erm, "stimulating."

Some of my favorites are Fruit of the Loon (God, I hope the duck isn't involved in the "action"!), Boy's Boys (Is it just me or is he hanging his pants up at gunpoint? Also, nice ass!), Holiday Gay ('Cause 'tis the season!), Idylls of the Queens (Brokeback's gayer, happier uncle!), A Masculine Scent (What a great ass!), and Ship of Queens (I love how they're in thongs on a PT boat!), but there are dozens and dozens more. Even if you're not "into that," I'd still recommend browsing through for the purposes of a laugh.

(Via Gay.Fleshbot)

No comments: