Thursday, October 06, 2005

Lipitor, Here I Come!

Went to the doctor's yesterday for an earache and sore throat. While I was there, we discussed the results of that blood test I got about two weeks ago. No sign of diabetes or a thyroid problem, so my weight gain has no medical basis. Everything else was fine, too, except my "good cholesterol" is a bit low and my "bad cholesterol" is a bit high. He isn't going to put me on any sort of medication for it. He said at my age cardiovascular exercise should be adequate. I hate exercise, but I have been doing the treadmill four times a week, so hopefully that'll help.

Still, I'm sure this will all end in Lipitor addiction and/or a minor heart attack by 30. (I'm just joking, BTW, C. I don't intend to have a heart attack any time soon.)

No comments: