Saturday, August 20, 2005

On The Radio

In the car today, I heard a song with the most... interesting refrain. *clears throat* "My hump. My hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps." Now, I'm no musician, but ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? The multi-billion dollar record industry can't come up with anything better than "my lovely lady lumps"?!?!?!?!? I mean, the alliteration's nice and all, but "lady lumps" sounds like a four year old's description of his mommy's boobs. (Perhaps the lyricist was a four year old?) I'm sure there are lots of talented songwriters out there who have committed suicide immediately after hearing those words.

And, yet, I've heard it several times on the radio, so someone actually enjoys it! *sigh* Perhaps four year olds? Or booby-obsessed straight men who have temporarily taken on the minds of four year olds? Straight guys, does the phrase "lady lumps" turn you on? I find that hard to believe; I'm a huuuuuuuuuuge fan of the penis, but I don't think "My balls. My balls, my balls, my merry manny mop" or something like that would make me like a truly stupid song.

1 comment:

CB said...

My hump. My hump, my hump, my manly meaty mumps?