Thursday, July 07, 2005

Underwear

Anyone else notice this new trend in underwear design that involves making the crotch area a different color than the rest of the underwear? A regular white boxer brief, for instance, with a red spot or a brief with a patch of lime green? I know the theory is that you're highlighting the "interesting bits," but they make things less sexy, in my opinion. In fact, they totally turn me off (and I have a bit of an underwear fetish)!

Oh, and isn't
this the ugliest pair of underwear you ever did see? I'm not a pink person, personally, but even if you were a pink kinda guy, why would you get such an ugly-ass pair of briefs? They utterly unflattering.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I also have a bit of an underwear fetish and feel that underwear that comes pre-equiped with arrows and penile highlights are not worth a second look. Plus, if you require highlighting "down there" there's not much chance Im gonna be too impressed with the highlighted material. So to speak.

CB said...

The pink underwear make me think of a marsupial's pouch--or the very bright pink color of a new-born kangaroo.

Gag.