Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cor Blimey!

Some English schoolchildren were taught the wrong things. Man, that sucks! As a product of twelve years of standardized testing, I can only wince in sympathy to my younger English compatriots. And I'm sure the 24 hour cram session was really, really fun for the kids! I can just picture the scene: "Students, your teachers and administrators are bloody dumbarses who didn't teach you the right books. Don't worry, though, because you have a whole one day to study what you should have already been taught!" I'm sure the response was something other than "Cheers, guv'ner!"

(Via Bookninja)

P.S. I want to send a big ole "Get well soon!" to George, the Original Ninja (and occasional reader of this here blog), currently felled by
"colds and flus... in a two week span of unbearable heat." Stay strong, my Canuck brother!

1 comment:

GM said...

I'm [hack pfft] back...Thank you.

G